With simple styling that works almost anywhere, the Durant low-profile ceiling fan is a perfect fit for the rooms in your home with low ceilings. The traditional style is a bit reminiscent of the futuristic Bel Geddes automobile designs of the 1930s. The repetition of form in the clean curved lines interplays with the extravagantly rounded features to create the perfect archetype for traditional low-profile fans. This fan is powered by a reversible, four-speed Direct Drive™ motor providing unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use.
- Rated for indoor spaces only
- Includes pull chains for quick and easy on/off and speed adjustments
- Brushed Nickel finish
- 5 Walnut / Burnt Walnut reversible blades included
- 13 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance
- Includes 3 Light light kit with Painted Cased White glass
- Includes 3 9W energy-efficient, LED bulbs to give you control of the ambiance in your space
- LED light kit for lower energy consumption, brighter light output and a longer lifespan than traditional bulbs
- Reversible, 4-speed Direct Drive™ motor provides unparalleled power, silent performance, and reliability over decades of daily use
- Extra low serenity speed produces a uniquely soothing breeze, while graceful blade movement creates a luxurious look and mood
- Specially designed low-profile housing fits flush to the ceiling making it ideal for use in rooms with low ceilings less than 9'
- Appropriate for ceiling heights of 8 foot and greater
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 130 years in the fan business
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.